TNOL.com Legal Disclaimer
1. The content of the TNOL.com web site is provided for information purposes only. TNOL.com makes no claim as to the accuracy or authenticity of this content. Furthermore, TNOL.com does not accept liability to any person for the information or advice provided on this web site or incorporated into it by reference. TNOL.com does not accept any liability for loss or damage incurred as a result of reliance placed upon the content of this web site. This information is provided on the basis that all persons accessing this site undertake responsibility for assessing the relevance and accuracy of its content.
2. TNOL.com makes no representations about the suitability of the information for any purpose. All information is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. TNOL.com and/or its respective publishers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, timeliness, completeness, accuracy, and non-infringement. In no event shall TNOL.com and/or its respective publishers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damage or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the information. TNOL.com does not accept responsibility for other organizations, businesses, and private persons that may provide information on this web site.
3. Any links on this Web site may let you leave the TNOL.com web site. The linked sites are not under the control of TNOL.com and TNOL.com is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. TNOL.com is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TNOL.com of the linked site. TNOL.com is not responsible and assumes no legal liability for the accuracy of the contents or any other aspect of any external web site to which a link or other reference has been provided within this web site.
4. All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by TNOL.com. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppels, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of TNOL.com or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
5. TNOL.com, American Classifieds, LLC owned and/or affiliated business entities, and affiliated publishers reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to refuse, remove, modify or otherwise limit any and all content that is deemed objectionable, obscene, inappropriate, racist, discriminatory, or otherwise violates company policies or as required by local, state, or federal law.
6. TNOL.com sites and all the information it contains, or may in the future contain, including, but not limited to, classified ads, articles, memoranda, bulletins, reports, press releases, opinions, text, directories, guides, photographs, illustrations, trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos (collectively, the "Content"), is the property of TNOL.com and American Classifieds, LLC and is protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by U.S. Copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. Certain of the trademarks and logos displayed on the site are owned by third parties. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use this site or any content displayed on this site, through the use of framing or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the owner(s) or operator(s) of TNOL.com or such third party that may own the trademark or copyright of material displayed on this site.
7. All real estate advertising is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act of 1968, as amended, making it illegal to advertise "any preference limitation of discrimination based on race, color, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin, or an intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination." All residences advertised on this site or in the publications are available on an equal opportunity basis. We will not knowingly accept any advertisement for real estate which is in violation of this law. If you suspect discrimination, call HUD toll-free at 1-800-424-8590, or 426-3500 in the Washington, D.C. area.
8. The following Web link activities are explicitly prohibited by TNOL.com and may present trademark and copyright infringement issues:
- Links that involve unauthorized use of our logo
- Framing, inline links or metatags
- Hyperlinks or a form of link that disguises the URL and bypasses the homepage
Usage of TNOL.com in accordance with COPPA (The Children's Online Protection Policy Act)
TNOL.com cannot prohibit minors from visiting the web site. TNOL.com use must rely on parents, guardians and those responsible for supervising children under 13 to decide which materials are appropriate for such children to contribute, view and participate in.
TNOL.com understands the importance of protecting children's privacy, especially in an online environment. Our sites are not intentionally designed for or directed at children under the age of 13 years. It is our policy never to knowingly collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.
When you register as a member of TNOL.com, you must choose a username and password that is unique to you. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. Furthermore the use of more then one username is strictly prohibited: violation of this rule will result in a permanent denial of access to the TNOL.com web site. The username must not be offensive, abusive or pornographic of nature. Violation will result in deletion without further notice.
TNOL.com reserves the right of deleting, modifying, terminating, or suspending any member account with or without reason at our sole discretion. You agree to notify TNOL.com of any unauthorized use of your username and password or any other breach of security.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Web site is controlled by TNOL.com from its offices in Fort Walton Beach, Florida, United States of America. All matters relating to your access to, or use of, this Web site shall be governed by U.S. federal law or the laws of the State of Florida. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to, or use of, this Web site shall be instituted in a state or federal court in Okaloosa, Florida. You and TNOL.com agree to submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action or proceeding. You may not access, download, use or export the information, software, products or services contained on this Web site in violation of U.S. export laws or regulations, or in violation of any applicable local laws or regulations.